Do you know what’s driving consumers in this period of rapid food system disruption? Their behaviors, beliefs, values, fears and unspoken motivations? Finding out is now easier and faster than before.
Illuminate™ Digital Cultural Insights, a first-of-its-kind research tool from The Center for Food Integrity, takes us into the minds of consumers by performing instant social science analysis on billions of online consumer interactions related to any trend, topic or product, empowering us to:
- Identify important demographics including age, gender, education and socioeconomic status
- Understand dominant attitudes, motivations, values and fears that drive a topic
- Determine the maturity of a trend and its total market potential, instantly mapping how quickly the trend is moving
Illuminate™ also can identify the dominant brands, products and related news articles, compare statistics to national averages, examine how a trend has changed over time, compare multiple topics and trends and much more. For example:
- What emotions are really behind concern about the use of antibiotics in animals?
- What’s driving the conversation behind food technologies?
- What is the top fear of those who consume traditional milk?
It’s a new evolution in CFI consumer trust research.
Throughout the year, CFI members receive comprehensive Illuminate™ Digital Cultural Insights reports with results and exclusive members-only analysis that allows them to stay ahead of the curve on critical topics and engage the most influential consumers where they live online with information that earns trust.
Whether you’re a member or not, CFI can tailor an Illuminate™ report to the topics that matter most to you. Terry Fleck, CFI executive director, would be happy to connect with you to discuss the possibilities. Email Terry Fleck or call (816) 556-3140.