The Center for Food Integrity is dedicated to building that consumer trust and confidence — bringing together stakeholders at every level of the food chain to reach consumers in meaningful ways with a unified voice and address the issues most critical to consumers.
We invite you to learn more about who we are and what we do, and how you can benefit from the tools, research and education we provide to build consumer trust in today's food system.
What is the Ethical Choice for People, Animals and Planet?
How can today’s food system meet the growing global demand to produce more food using fewer resources? Learn more and join the conversation.
Current News, Events & Information
- From the CFI Blog: Today’s Media Landscape
June 14, 2013 Read More
- Best Food Facts: "Is Unapproved GM Wheat in Our Food Supply?" Read more about this and other relevant blogs at Best Food Facts
June 12, 2013 Read More
- 2013 Summit registration NOW available!
June 10, 2013 Read More
- From the CFI Blog: Can’t we all disagree more constructively?
June 5, 2013 Read More
- 2013 Strategy presentations available
May 28, 2013 Read More