Building consumer trust and confidence in today’s food system is foundational to the CFI mission. Annual consumer research shows that communicating shared values is three to five times more important than demonstrating competence in building consumer trust. Communicating shared values and building trust is a new approach for food and agriculture. As the global population grows, building public understanding and support that producing the food we need using fewer resources through responsible production, processing and distribution is the ethical choice for people, animals and the planet, has never been greater.
Since awareness is the first key to public understanding, CFI has a core of speakers with expertise to speak to the food issues facing our nation today. Our group of presenters is able to speak to diverse audiences at board meetings, annual meeting gatherings, panels and roundtables, keynote and luncheon events or other events. We bring an ethical, scientific and economic perspective to providing a safe, affordable, nutritious food supply that meets global food needs.
OUR CURRENT LIST OF TOPICS INCLUDES:
- Building Consumer Trust and Confidence in Today’s Food System
- Today’s Food System – The Right Choice for People, Animals and The Planet
- What Consumers Are Saying About Our Food - Latest CFI Consumer Trust Research Report
- Handling Activist Interest In Food
- ENGAGE: Using The Power of Shared Values
- HELP! I Am In A Crisis
- Capturing The Power of Social Media
- Telling Your Story, Making A Difference
- Strategy Session Moderation
- Round Table Moderation and Panel Discussions
Please contact Allyson Perry at 816.556.3126 or email@example.com for more information about availability.