Helping Audiences Think Differently
Check out some of our speakers here.
Our goal is to not only raise awareness about issues of trust in food, but help audiences think differently – providing insights that spark discussion, ideas and action.
It would be our privilege to share our diverse expertise with your audiences. Whether it’s a keynote presentation for your next conference, an interactive training seminar, a strategy session or panel discussion facilitation – we can tailor the content to meet your needs.
Our presentation topics run the gamut – from trust-building and consumer attitudes to crisis management and healthy food choices. Here are a few:
- A Clear View of Transparency and How it Builds Consumer Trust: 2015 Consumer Trust Research
- Science Denial and Today’s Food Consumer: 2014 CFI Consumer Trust Research
- Why Do They Hate Us? Understanding Consumer Angst about Food/Ag and What You Can Do about it
- Ethics, Values and Science: Finding the Right Mix for Consumer Trust
- Crisis Management: Transparency in the Age of Instant Communication
We also provide media, social media, and crisis training, along with our ground breaking Engage shared-values communications training.
To schedule a CFI expert for your next event, submit a request here.