Have a website? Want to answer your reader's questions about food? Embed this widget!
Understanding Processed Foods
Processed foods often get vilified in today’s food environment, but Connie Weaver, PhD and nutrition science professor at Purdue University, says that shouldn’t necessarily be the case.
Current News, Events & Information
- Best Food Facts: "Can Veganism Solve World Hunger?" Read more about this and other relevant blogs at Best Food Facts.
May 21, 2015 Read More
- From the CFI blog: It’s Time to Change the Conversation. Here’s How.
April 23, 2015 Read More
- Did you miss one of the “Cracking the Code on Food Issues: Insights from Moms, Millennials and Foodies” webinars? Check out the recored webinars.
March 16, 2015 Read More
- The 2015 North American Strategy Conference on Animal Agriculture registration is now open!
March 6, 2015 Read More
- Food Nutrition & Science and The Food Journal Merge to Create New In-depth Publication.
February 6, 2015 Read More
The Center for Food Integrity is dedicated to building consumer trust and confidence — bringing together stakeholders at every level of the food chain to reach consumers in meaningful ways with a unified voice and address the issues most critical to consumers.