Have a website? Want to answer your reader's questions about food? Embed this widget!
CFI's Snapshot of 2013
Consuming Evidence video - "Which is best?
Registered Dietitian Carolyn O'Neil digs into the mystery regarding whether fresh fruits and vegetables are really more nutritious than canned, frozen and other varieties – in Best Food Fact’s latest video series Consuming Evidence.
Current News, Events & Information
- Best Food Facts: "Meet Nicole Yoder from Farm Girl Facts of Life." Read more about this and other relevant blogs at Best Food Facts.
April 17, 2014 Read More
- World Wildlife Fund has joined CFI.
March 31, 2014 Read More
- From the CFI Blog: Chipotle at it Again: How Should Food and Farming Respond?
March 4, 2014 Read More
- From the CFI Blog: Trust Me
January 30, 2014 Read More
- From the CFI Blog: VIDEO - Year in Review
December 31, 2013 Read More
The Center for Food Integrity is dedicated to building consumer trust and confidence — bringing together stakeholders at every level of the food chain to reach consumers in meaningful ways with a unified voice and address the issues most critical to consumers.