Have a website? Want to answer your reader's questions about food? Embed this widget!
Consuming Evidence video - "Which is best?
Registered Dietitian Carolyn O'Neil digs into the mystery regarding whether fresh fruits and vegetables are really more nutritious than canned, frozen and other varieties – in Best Food Fact’s latest video series Consuming Evidence.
Current News, Events & Information
- Best Food Facts: "Meet Krista from Joyful Healthy Eats." Read more about this and other relevant blogs at Best Food Facts.
January 27, 2015 Read More
- From the CFI blog: CFI Shares Briefs that Focus on the Social Impacts of GM Technology.
January 19, 2015 Read More
- REGISTER NOW for the “Cracking the Code on Food Issues: Insights from Moms, Millennials and Foodies” webinar series.
January 6, 2015 Read More
- Access the CFI webcast that introduces the 2014 Consumer Trust Research.
December 15, 2014 Read More
- Science Denial and Today’s Food Consumer: New CFI Research Cracks the Code to Informed Decision Making
December 3, 2014 Read More
The Center for Food Integrity is dedicated to building consumer trust and confidence — bringing together stakeholders at every level of the food chain to reach consumers in meaningful ways with a unified voice and address the issues most critical to consumers.