The Center for Food Integrity is dedicated to building that consumer trust and confidence — bringing together stakeholders at every level of the food chain to reach consumers in meaningful ways with a unified voice and address the issues most critical to consumers.
We invite you to learn more about who we are and what we do, and how you can benefit from the tools, research and education we provide to build consumer trust in today's food system.
What is the Ethical Choice for People, Animals and Planet?
How can today’s food system meet the growing global demand to produce more food using fewer resources? Learn more and join the conversation.
Current News, Events & Information
- From the CFI Blog: Sustainability – Balancing Competing Priorities
May 17, 2013 Read More
- Best Food Facts: "ABCs of Food: A is for Apple" Read more about this and other relevant blogs at Best Food Facts
May 16, 2013 Read More
- SAVE THE DATE: 2013 Food Integrity Summit
May 7, 2013 Read More
- Farm owners and managers can demonstrate their commitment to farm animal care through a new program called See it? Stop it!
March 21, 2013 Read More
- Thousands of Nebraskans have learned...
February 11, 2013 Read More